Book Now – Risk Free
Use our secure online booking system below to secure your spot(s). Your deposit is fully refundable for 72 hours after your booking. This gives you three days to sort out travel plans and ensure you don’t lose your spot(s). If you can’t make the trip, let us know by phone or email within 72 hours of booking for a full refund of your deposit.
If you prefer to book by phone, please give us a call toll free in North America at 1-866-546-4347 or internationally call +1-250-956-4617. If you have questions on any of our kayak tours please give us a call or send us an email.
To prevent our e-mailed reply from going into your SPAM folder, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book or Allowed Sender List.
First click the name of the tour below that you wish to book and then select the tour’s departure date from the calendar.
Save 5% when booking 4 to 9 people on a base camp tour or 4 to 7 people on an explorer tour. Save 10% when booking 10 people on a base camp tour or 8 people on an Explorer tour. Discounts are applied automatically when you book based on the number of people. If members of your group are booking separately please let us know and we can manually update your invoices to reflect the group discount.
Deposit, Payment, and Cancellation Policy
The below is applicable for all tours booked after November 10, 2020. For tours booked prior to this date please refer to your booking invoice of policies.
- A 25% deposit is required to permanently reserve your spot(s) on all tours.
- Deposits are fully refundable up to 72 hours after your booking. Please notify us by email if cancelling within this 72 hour period for a full refund. After 72 hours the deposit is non-refundable.
- Payment of any outstanding balance is due 60 days before the tour’s departure date.
- If you must cancel your tour with 60 or more days notice of your tour’s departure date, a full refund of any amount paid above your required non-refundable deposit is provided.
- If you must cancel your tour with less than 60 days of your tour’s departure date the full amount of the tour is non-refundable.
- All cancellations must be received by email.
- If Kingfisher Wilderness Adventures Ltd. has to cancel a tour due to circumstances beyond our control amounting to “force majeure” (such as natural disasters, “acts of God”, epidemics, health risks and pandemics, industrial disputes, unforeseeable technical problems with transport for reasons beyond our control or that of our suppliers, closed or congested airports or ports, fires, strikes, riots, civil disturbances, (a threat of) war, political instability, actual or threatened terrorist activity and its consequences), the full amount paid for the tour is non-refundable. Any expenses incurred by guests in preparing for a cancelled trip i.e. travel, hotel etc would also remain your responsibility.
- In the unlikely event Kingfisher Wilderness Adventures Ltd. has to cancel a tour for reasons other than “force majeure”, then the full amount paid for the tour is refundable. Please note, expenses outside of the kayak tour i.e. travel, hotel etc. would remain your responsibility and are another reason we strongly encourage purchasing travel insurance.
Kingfisher strongly recommends all booked guests to purchase travel insurance for their trip that includes coverage for COVID-related cancellations and trip interruptions and medical expenses and evacuations in Canada. Most insurance policies need to be purchased within a short time of booking. For more information on different types of insurance, click here.